Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kanye's Mom Would Have Loved Batter Blaster


Last week, while reading/skimming Clinton's brilliant blog Zombie Fights Shark, I discovered the best new product of 2007 that will forever change our lives--compressed pancake batter in a can--Batter Blaster! Check out their website to see how blasting batter can improve your quality of life. Realizing that there were no nearby retail stores in my area selling this new wonder of the western world, I sent the company this simple letter:

Which prompted this email response:

As soon as I get back to Los Angeles, I'm buying these miracle blottles by the gross and driving them back to Oklahoma. So please place your orders with me as soon as possibe.

-Mr. Shain
Batter Enthusiast

10 comments:

d said...

were you drunk when you wrote this?

Mr. Shain said...

your point being?

the slackmistress said...

We can ship them to you in an Underground Railroad of Breakfast Goodness. Stopping the Batter seems Unamerican somehow.

Big Daddy said...

'Batter Blaster' sounds naughty to me.

Michael5000 said...

With the whole Batter-Mixing slog eliminated, I don't see many people being willing to carry on with the time-suck of Cooking. Forget about it. This is going to be a direct-to-the-mouth product.

5 of 9er said...

Their email says "Majer's stores... funny, it's actually Meijer. They love their retailers!

Will said...

I gotta get me some of that batter.

blythe said...

i'm still laughing at batter enthusiast. also, check this out:

my dad emailed me today to tell me that he just talked with kanye's mom's childhood friend. weird!

nickabouttown said...

They have it Indianapolis! Too bad I'd rather die than go to Meijer (Majer)

I love the fact that it is "organic." We care for your health and the environment, then put it in an aerosol can! ;-D

Unknown said...

I just wanted to add a comment to mention thanks for your post. This post is really interesting and quite helpful for us. Keep sharing.
spice smoke for sale